Are you currently (or have you been) a commercial insurance broker and looking to take a career break or side-step into the fast-paced technology sector?
Nuworks Ltd are seeking an individual with Commercial Insurance Broking experience to join the team as a product manager. We have developed a game-changing platform for insurance brokers and require an individual who knows the broking industry like the back of their hand! Conversely, we're not expecting you to be an expert in technology. This is a unique opportunity to "learn on the job" whilst providing value from day one.
What is a Product Manager?
A Product Manager oversees the development of software products from start to finish to ensure they meet the clients’ needs and preferences. Their main duties include determining the overall vision of products, managing various to-do list items and deciding which features each product will have according to clients’ preferences.
What will you be doing?
- Work with a small founding team to test and shape the product.
- Build and maintain relationships with insurance carriers and our broker clients.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for industry-specific advice.
- Collaborate with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Provide input on all stages of product creation including design and development.
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process.
- Conduct research into insurance products and existing technology.
- Participate in project planning and company strategy meetings.
What's in it for you?
- Full-time, part-time or flexible working considered (we value family/work life balance)
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Company Laptop
- The chance to be a part of a growing tech start-up
- Join a high-achieving, easy-going and fun team
- Opportunity to learn on the job with help from tech industry experts
- A competitive base salary (£30,000 *pro-rata)
We’re keen to speak to an individual with:
- Commercial Insurance Broking experience.
- Proficiency and an interest in IT/technology.
- Excellent people skills.
- Attention to detail and comfortable offering up ideas and solutions.
Part-Time / Flexible
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a bit of information about yourself.